Trusted Shops develops SaaS solutions for over 30 million users and 30.000 companies all over Europe. Our product suite includes products such as the Trustmark, buyer protection and the experience feedback platform eTrusted. With our products we pursue the mission to enable trust between people and businesses in the digital age over the last 20 years.
As a Client Platform Engineer at Trusted Shops, you will be embedded in our great nine-person Office IT team which is part of our Products & Engineering tech unit. In this role you will be helping to architect and manage our Endpoint Management strategy and administration, with a focus on fast deployment, patching and further automation with tools like Intune and Jamf.
What your role's responsibilities will include:
- Administer and scaling our endpoint infrastructure to handle software deployments, restriction policies, patch management, and OS upgrades.
- Manage and monitor client configuration to ensure company devices have a consistent secure baseline and are compliant with our policies and procedures.
- Develop new and improve our existing scripts for even greater automation in this area.
- Troubleshooting major issues related to our endpoint fleet and sharing insights as well as your knowledge around new implemented tools to fellow team members.
- Shaping a pleasant and performant user experience while enhancing and refactoring existing components as needed by updated business needs.
- Collaborating with the security team to respond and solving cyber-threats and to establish endpoint security models.
- Stay abreast of new technology trends, suggest ways and solutions that will ensure that we are on top of our game.
What your day as an Client Platform Engineer (f/m/d) might look like:
- Starting your day with setting up your working environment – or adjusting your table at the office
- Evaluate all the notifications that have trickled in overnight as well as checking in if people replied to your long-term tickets.
- An error occurred in the packaging pipeline. You apply a quick fix and add potential improvements to the team's Kanban board for later.
- Meeting with the team in our daily standup and setting the stage for the collaborative work of the day.
- One of your first tasks, along with your direct colleague, is to audit the current endpoint fleet to ensure compliance across the organization.
- Lunch break! Grabbing a bite at home with your significant other or maybe gathering a few team members and colleagues and exploring the restaurants around the office?
- Well refreshed by the break, now is the perfect time to focus and work on the projects that have planned for the week.
- Last call, your colleagues from Helpdesk require assistance with one of the products you implemented. You coordinate a solution with the vendor.
- Still in the office? Get a free drink on the rooftop terrace before going home, maybe? And remember: We don’t believe in working till the middle of the night here.
- Or was this your monthly self-education day? In that case, no meetings for you today, but a self-chosen agenda of learning and self-improvement.