Trusted Shops is a leading provider of trust solutions for e-commerce companies, operating in a dozen European countries with over 800 employees.
Our seven-person Corporate Legal Team deals with internal legal issues and advises Trusted Shops AG and its international branches on all matters, from contracts to data protection law.
You are looking for a responsible job in e-commerce and like to think outside the box? Would you like to put your theoretical knowledge from your law degree into practice and spend 15-20 hours a week on it? Then apply with us!
- Supporting the Corporate Legal Team in dealing with internal legal issues.
- Supporting the data protection officer in fulfilling his legal duties
- Support in drafting, reviewing and maintaining legal agreements (general terms and conditions, individual agreements, order processing, etc.)
- Legal research and support in the preparation of legal opinions
- Answering data protection enquiries from data subjects on the subject of information and deletion
- Support with knowledge management