At Trusted Shops, we have made it our mission to create digital trust between people and companies. Our goal is to become the #1 Community of Trust. Our unique combination of Trustmark, authentic customer reviews, and buyer protection helps millions of consumers shop online with confidence every day. Now we want to push our development even further and build the next-generation trust platform. Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, we are a fast-growing and profitable SaaS company operating in a dozen European countries with over 800 employees.
As a working student (f/m/d) at Trusted Shops, you will gain experience and insights in a dynamic and international environment. There are a wide range of opportunities and a high degree of creative freedom to contribute your own ideas and participate in exciting projects.
Are you interested in giving technical 1st level & 2nd level support and improving our knowledge management? Are you enrolled for at least three more semesters and are you available for around 20 hours per week? Then we look forward to your application!
On a typical day at Trusted Shops you...
- open your laptop and check your E-Mails. Our CEO sent our his regular newsletter, giving you insights into other departments of Trusted Shops & how we are progressing with our company goals
- check our ticket system for new incoming tickets. You go through them and prioritize them, so you can plan your day
- have an exchange with your stakeholders and your team if there’s still uncertainties
- Lunchtime! Get yourself something tasty to eat and drink
- Back to your tickets. You deal with both simple and complex requests from endusers and give first level support
- leave with a good feeling, knowing you have solved issues for our operational teams and added value