For us, great digital products always include great UX. That's why we're looking for you: an experienced and passionate UX/UI Designer (f/m/d) to join us in enhancing user experience and visual appeal to attract more users to our consumer products and take UX to the next level.
You will be a full member of our Consumer Marketing team, working with experienced performance marketers, email marketers and developers to improve the user experience of our consumer products as measured in KPIs. You will know how to create easy-to-understand user interfaces that meet consumer needs and have top-notch visual quality.
What your day as a UX/UI Designer might look like
- Starting your day with setting up your mobile working environment – or adjust your table at the office and have a coffee with your colleagues.
- Meet your colleagues from the Consumer Marketing Team in the daily stand-up. Discuss pressing topics and define what you want to accomplish today.
- Time to get into the tunnel. Work on your current task fully focussed, may it be the preparation of an A/B test or getting the visual design ready to hand over.
- Lunch break! Grab a bite at home or maybe gather a few team members and colleagues and explore the restaurants around the office.
- Exchange with your colleagues and talk about upcoming and completed tests to discuss the results and incorporate them into the following tests
- Support your Product Design peers in an ideation session in the afternoon. This workshop should lay the groundwork for developing a compelling product vision together.
- Still in the office? Get a free drink on the rooftop terrace before going home, maybe? And remember: We don’t believe into working till the middle of the night here.
- Or was this your monthly self-education day? In which case, no meetings for you today, but a self-chosen agenda of learning and self-improvement.
You will develop UX concepts, build high-fidelity designs, and take care of:
- UI and Interaction Design
- Conversion Optimization, A/B Testing and User Testing in web and email
- Information Architecture
- Creation of flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Developer handover and collaboration on bringing your designs to life