Trusted Shops develops Saas solutions for the e-commerce sector, such as the TrustBadge, the guarantee process and our new evaluation platform. With our products we pursue the mission to make e-commerce more secure and trustworthy.
Our digital product development teams are located in the TPS unit (Trust Products & Services), which consists of 13 cross-functional teams. For our frontend and fullstack developers (with a focus on frontend) we are looking for you as an additional team lead. Your team of developers will be distributed among the various product & development teams.
As people manager you will help your developers to successfully achieve goals, develop themselves further and have fun doing so through coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- You enable your developers to further develop (technologically & personally) and achieve goals you defined together
- You support your developers in solving complex tasks and problems, especially with a focus on frontend
- You will set up strategies for development, architecture and quality in your team and ensure the implementation of best practices. You will further develop your team's technical expertise regarding high-performance, scalable and maintainable architecture
- You'll work with other product teams, product owners, agile coaches and stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure that we build innovative products for our users with agile working practices
- You will take over the typical tasks of a people manager (recruiting, disciplinary discussions, etc.)
- Your leadership style is characterized by empowerment rather than deligation