At Trusted Shops, we have made it our mission to create digital trust between people and businesses. Our goal is to become the #1 Community of Trust. Our unique combination of trustmark, authentic customer reviews and buyer protection helps millions of consumers* shop online with confidence every day. Now we want to take our development even further and build the next generation trust platform. Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, we are a growing and profitable SaaS company operating in a dozen European countries with over 800 employees.
As team leader of the currently three-person accounts payable team, you will manage your employees independently and develop them both professionally and personally. You ensure the necessary transparency through a high level of active communication and support your team in day-to-day operations. Are you solution-oriented, assertive and do you love to drive new processes in financial accounting? Then we are looking for you
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the accounts payable team
- Responsibility for staff development and motivation
- Main responsibility for the day-to-day business in the accounts payable department
- Collaboration in the further development of balance sheet and financial accounting processes
- Collaboration in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Preparation, processing and evaluation of financial data