Trusted Shops develops SaaS solutions for over 30 million users and 30.000 companies all over Europe and generates around 70 Mio. € per year. Business Operations ensures smooth operations, optimize processes and increase profitability.
You will be part of the Data and Insight team that is ensuring a running business in Marketing, New Business and Existing Business together with some more business controller and Data Analysts. With your role, you contribute to the profitable growth of the company.
What your role’s responsibility will include
- Conception, coordination and implementation of international marketing controlling (cost and performance controlling) in cooperation with management
- Control of online and offline marketing and the associated further development and optimisation of performance and campaign controlling
- Creation and monitoring of content controlling
- Evaluation, analysis and derivation of recommendations for action for the marketing strategy, campaigns and marketing activities, in relation to the corporate goals and strategy as well as profitability
- Development and plausibility check of budgets and resources for operative planning
- Preparation of a marketing forecast based on marketing activities and market movements
- Contributing to the overall tasks of Business Controlling in the Data & Insights team
- Close cooperation with the B2B Marketing Team
What your day as a Marketing Controller might look like
- You may start your day with a coffee, tea or whatever you like to drink and check your inbox
- Use the dashboards and reports to get an overview of the current status quo of marketing activities and see if you can identify areas where we are losing direction
- Lunch break. Grab a bite to eat at home with your SO or maybe gather some team members and colleagues and explore the restaurants around the office?
- For your regular meeting with the marketing manager, prepare your questions and recommendations
- After the preparations, you attend the daily meeting with the Data & Insight team, exchange information about your current projects and tasks and make some small talk
- Usually, directly afterwards, you participate in some scheduled meetings with your stakeholders or you conduct an analysis to understand the current marketing situation and find potential for growth or optimisation
- Still in the office? Maybe grab a complimentary drink on the roof terrace before you head home? And remember: we don't believe in working until the middle of the night