Our controlling team is looking for you to drive the development of the existing reporting landscape, related structures and processes, contributing your proven methodological knowledge. In doing so, you will make a significant contribution to our strategic growth.
Are you reliable, result-oriented and do you like to work conceptually as well as analytically in a dynamic work environment? Then come to Trusted Shops and find your next challenge in a fast-growing and international company!
- Responsibility for the design, standardization and implementation of group-wide reporting standards
- Implementation of finance-oriented projects to increase efficiency
- Preparation of board presentations and decision documents
- Responsibility for medium-term business planning and support for timely preparation of ongoing reporting as part of month-end closing activities
- Successful collaboration and sparring with key stakeholders from our business units as well as with strategic decision makers
- Processing of ad-hoc evaluations for the CFO as well as the entire Executive Board