Trusted Shops develops SaaS solutions for over 30 million users and 30.000 companies all over Europe. Our product suite includes products such as the Trustmark, buyer protection and the experience feedback platform eTrusted. With our products we pursue the mission to enable trust between people and businesses in the digital age over the last 20 years.
Join our dynamic Salesforce team within the Platform Operations division, where we drive essential company-wide processes. In this position, you'll be at the heart of our operations, benefiting from Trusted Shops' impressive Europe-wide expansion for a thrilling and growth-oriented workspace.
Collaborate closely with seasoned Salesforce Experts (f/m/d) as a valued team member, actively contributing to cross-functional projects and daily feature enhancements. In your role you will be the bridge between classical salesforce administration and development. You will tackle a diverse array of captivating challenges in the realm of Salesforce and you will have a direct impact in the empowerment of our customer facing and lead management teams to do their job efficiently.
What your role's responsibilities will include:
- Support the Salesforce team and its stakeholders on a daily basis by implementing scalable solutions based on lightning web components and APEX.
- Play a vital role within our experienced Salesforce specialist team. You will be the bridge between salesforce administration and development.
- Adjust or create flows and validation rules in Salesforce
- Debug processes to find and prevent potential errors
- Learn from your team members to expand your technical prowess. Soon, take over an active part in the team’s knowledge sharing sessions, fostering growth and expertise for all.
What your day as Salesforce/APEX Developer (f/m/d) might look like:
- Engage in the team's daily standup, kickstarting collaborative efforts for the day. Take a glance at the Kanban board together to plan priorities.
- Continuing with meetings or work sessions that help you understand your business, build your software or learn from data and colleagues.
- At first, dive together into the tasks, stories, and bugs outlined on the Kanban board.
- Stepwise you will become more independent and pull tasks from the Kanban board individually, while collaborating in pair or mob programming sessions will always be part of your week.
- Afternoons bring productive work sessions and perhaps some meetings, tailored to your preferences and the team's dynamics and business needs.
- Enjoy a biweekly meeting series with the fellow developer experts of other systems, to align on best practices or gain inspiration for your current project – or just to have a “home” for your pains and gains as a developer at Platform Operations.
- It is completely up to you how often and in what constellations you work in the office or at home. If you like and live around Cologne, you will always find people that join you in the office or for a lunch break nearby.