Trusted Shops develops SaaS solutions for over 30 million users and 30.000 companies all over Europe. Our product suite includes products such as the Trustmark, buyer protection and the experience feedback platform eTrusted. With our products we pursue the mission to enable trust between people and businesses in the digital age over the last 20 years.
Home of our product development is the Products & Engineering department, which consists of 13 cross-functional product teams across 4 product domains, working in an agile environment.
We are looking for a Product Owner in our eTrusted domain, who thrives in a creative, changing environment, is passionate about positively impacting the user experience, and who will advance our mission: to enable organizations of any size to exploit the full power of authentic experience feedback!
What your role’s responsibility will include
Together with around a dozen other Product Owners, you drive the value of your product, and the value of the entire product portfolio.
As Product Owner, you will gain a firm foundation on the product and provide vision, approach, and planned execution. You carry the ownership of the product in terms of quality and delivery as per the expectations you aligned with your peers and management. You aim to UNDERSTAND our business and your product’s impact on it to the fullest extent. You get familiar with the most modern and agile techniques to BUILD software, and use data to LEARN more about the impact you have.
Your approach should be firmly rooted in customer-centricity. You seek out and amplify the voice of the customer, and leverage it as a driving factor in the product development. You understand that getting a win for the customer goes hand in hand with getting a win for the business, and continuously seek to satisfy both.
What your day as a Product Owner might look like
- Starting your day with setting up your mobile working environment – or adjusting your table at the office.
- Opening your individual task manager and getting your mind into the processes you are supporting at the moment – from short term operative to long term visionary perspectives.
- Meeting your team in the daily standup and setting the stage for the collaborative work of the day. You’ll probably have a look at your backlog together – or your Kanban board or whatever style of agile collaboration your team favours.
- Continuing with meeting or work sessions that help you UNDERSTAND your business, BUILD your software or LEARN from data, customers, and colleagues.
- Lunch break! Grabbing a bite at home with your SO or maybe gathering a few team members and colleagues and explore the restaurants around the office?
- More meetings or work sessions in the afternoon. It is completely up to you how long and in which constellations and formats you work, but you can expect that a lot of people will want a piece of you! So, communication and (self) organisation should be your strong suits!
- Luckily, there will be regular meeting series with your PO peers and your domain leads to help you stay in synch with team overarching developments and goals and the company buzz and strategy.
- Still in the office? Get a free drink on the rooftop terrace before going home, maybe? And remember: We don’t believe into working till the middle of the night here.
- Or was this your monthly self-education day? In which case, no meetings for you today, but a self-chosen agenda of learning and self-improvement.