Trusted Shops develops SaaS solutions for over 30 million users and 30.000 companies all over Europe. Our product suite includes products such as the Trustmark, buyer protection and the experience feedback platform eTrusted. With our products we pursue the mission to enable trust between people and businesses in the digital age over the last 20 years.
Home of our product development is the Products & Engineering department, which consists of 13 cross-functional Product-Teams across 4 Product-Domains, working in an agile environment.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Principal Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Team,
What your role's responsibilities will include:
- As a Principal Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d), you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership in a specific area of Engineering.
- You will work closely with one of the 13 cross-functional Product-Teams to develop and implement technical strategies and solutions that align with the organization's goals.
- You will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching other Engineers (f/m/d), providing technical guidance and oversight, and contributing to the development of the overall engineering culture.
What your day as a Principal Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) might look like:
- You start your day by setting up your mobile work environment - or you set up your desk in the office.
- You will provide technical leadership and guidance in a specific area of engineering, making technical decisions within your team and beyond in technical committees.
- You will develop and implement technical strategies and solutions that align with the organization's goals, while also mentoring and coaching other Engineers/Developers (f/m/d) to help them develop their technical skills.
- You will ensure the quality and consistency of the codebase by providing technical guidance and oversight, including participating in code reviews to ensure compliance with best practices and coding standards.
- Lunch break! Grab a bite to eat at home or maybe gather some team members* and colleagues and explore the restaurants around the office?
- Contribute to the development of the overall engineering culture by organizing Tech Talks, collaborating with cross-functional Teams to design and implement solutions, and working actively to reduce complexity where possible by using technological and business insights.
- As a thought leader in your area of expertise, you will help shape a well-defined tech landscape by sharing your insights and contributing to the tech radar.
- Staying up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the industry is crucial, and as a Principal Developer, you will spread this knowledge across the organization.
- Still at the office? How about a free drink on the roof terrace before you go home? And remember: We don't believe in working until the middle of the night.
- Was today your monthly Self Education Day? In that case, there are no Meetings for you today, but a self-chosen agenda of learning and self-improvement.