The Corporate Legal Team advises the Trusted Shops AG and its subsidiaries in other European countries on all legal matters. In addition, we support the further development of our legal tech products.
Do you want to help shape our Trusted Shops products and thus ensure more trust on the Internet? Are you interested in complex IT topics and have an affinity for e-commerce? Then you've come to the right place! To support our Corporate Legal team, we are looking for a Legal Counsel (f/m/d) who feels at home in Spanish and European law.
- Handling of legal issues (national and cross-border) from our headquarter units as well as the international branches with a focus on e-commerce, competition and contract law
- Preparation and adaptation of Spanish contracts (general terms and conditions and individual agreements) and contract templates as well as support during contract negotiations
- Conducting legal training and education for our employees
- Legal research and support in the preparation of legal opinions
- Support in the maintenance of our knowledge management
- Advising the Spanish branch on data protection law
- Creation of legal content (e.g. blog posts and white papers) for both Spain and Germany
- Support in the further development of our legal tech offerings in Spanish language