Trusted Shops was founded in 1999 and is now the leading provider of trust solutions on the internet. In cooperation with the law firm FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte (www.foehlisch.com), the Legal Services business unit has been offering innovative legal tech products and highly specialised individual advice in e-commerce law since 2014. Online traders can use our legal products to protect themselves against competition law warnings, generate their legal texts and receive advice on all legal issues relating to e-commerce (more information at https://legal.trustedshops.com/).
And this is where you come in: We are looking for you as a Legal Consultant (f/m/d) with a focus on e-commerce law! In a team of business lawyers, attorneys and international lawyers, you will strengthen us with your expert knowledge.
- You write legal assessments and advise our clients together with experienced (lawyer) colleagues and international lawyers in the legal areas relevant to online commerce (especially data protection law, e-commerce law, consumer protection law, competition law and general terms and conditions law).
- You are available to our legal clients as a confident contact person
- You keep your knowledge of e-commerce law up to date and thus also our documents for daily work.
- You also share your knowledge with our clients through target group-specific blog articles, white papers and webinars on legal topics.
- You are actively involved and want to help us and our products move forward
- As a lawyer (f/m/d) you have the option of becoming part of the law firm FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte at the same time.
We would like to develop you into a real expert in the long term. Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your online application!