Trusted Shops was founded in 1999 and is now the leading provider of trust solutions on the internet. In cooperation with the law firm FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte (www.foehlisch.com), the Legal Services business unit has been offering innovative legal tech products and highly specialised (international) individual advice in e-commerce law since 2014.
If you have completed your law studies in France or spent a large part of your studies in France and would now like to join our team of international lawyers as a legal expert with a focus on French e-commerce law, then you have come to the right place!
Please note that this position is a parental leave replacement and is therefore initially limited to a two year contract.
- You are available to our French legal clients as a competent contact person for questions and advice in the legal areas relevant to online commerce (especially data protection law, e-commerce law, consumer protection law, competition law and general terms and conditions law), as well as cross-border issues
- You keep your knowledge in e-commerce law and thus also our documents (e.g. white papers, blog posts) up to date
- Together with your team you are responsible for the content of our legal tech products (e.g. legal text generators)
- You assist our Corporate Legal team by answering questions of our employees regarding french law
- You are actively involved in our daily businessand want to take us and our products ahead
- As a lawyer (f/m/d) you have the option of becoming part of the law firm FÖHLISCH Rechtsanwälte at the same time