Trusted Shops is a leading provider of trust solutions for e-commerce businesses, operating in a dozen European countries with over 800 employees. Our aim is to ensure that consumers can shop online with confidence, by offering certification and trustmark services that guarantee the reliability, quality, and security of online stores.
You love to get to the bottom of complex problems and don't let it stop you if there is no "simple" solution at first glance? Are you interested in a varied job? If you are also interested in business analysis, testing of systemic solutions and the concrete implementation of projects in an agile and dynamically growing company, then you have come to the right place!
- You are actively involved in the preparatory process analysis and planning of IT optimization projects in the area of Platform Operations and thus actively shape the future of our company-wide process and system landscape
- You visualize existing process chains and ensure that our best practices in the area of project management and stakeholder communication are further developed and adhered to
- You work with a team of experienced system specialists and a variety of internal stakeholders at Trusted Shops to help solve complex, system-related issues and implement appropriate projects
- You not only work through the day-to-day requests of your various stakeholders, but also know how to prioritize them. Together you ensure the smooth operation of our systems.
- You accompany the systemic and technical developments as well as their testing, quality assurance measures and error analysis