We are looking for a Data Protection Manager to lead Trusted Shops' data protection projects and bring them to a successful conclusion as soon as possible. In addition, you will support our management and employees in the implementation of requirements from the GDPR, the BDSG, the TTDSG and internal guidelines. You will also oversee the internal data protection management system, work closely with our internal data protection officer and our data protection coordinators and support them in fulfilling their tasks.
Do you not only have expertise but also a passion for data security? Maybe you already have experience in project management? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- You work closely with the company data protection officer and the data protection coordinators and are the contact person for our departments.
- You are responsible for and/or accompany data protection projects for the implementation of requirements from the GDPR and other guidelines and and lead them to success together with the specialist departments and the data protection officer.
- You supervise the internal data protection management system, in particular for keeping and maintaining the processing directory and the documentation of legal bases
- You carry out balancing of interests, data protection impact assessments and transfer impact assessments, thereby contributing to Trusted Shops' data protection compliance.
- You carry out risk assessments together with the Information Security Office before introducing new software or working with service providers.
- You write deletion concepts and maintain internal and external data protection guidelines and information pages.
- You process data protection breaches that have occurred and manage the teams involved to resolve the problem quickly and inform all stakeholders if necessary.
- You respond to inquiries about data protection from data subjects, co-responsible persons, specialist departments and service providers.
- You support training measures on data protection-related topics for employees, raise awareness of data protection and provide ongoing coaching for internal data protection coordinators