Revolutionize the digital landscape with Trusted Shops! Join us in crafting cutting-edge SaaS solutions that empower over 30 million users and 30,000 companies throughout Europe. Our innovative product suite, featuring renowned offerings like Trustbadge, buyer protection, and the dynamic eTrusted feedback platform, stands as a testament to our two-decade commitment to fostering trust in the digital realm.
Unleash your potential in our thriving Products & Engineering division, the beating heart of our product innovation. Immerse yourself in a dynamic ecosystem of 13 cross-functional Product-Teams spanning 4 Product-Domains, all fueled by the energy of our agile environment.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer or DevOps engineer. You’ve got a few years experience in maintaining and setting up new infrastructure in AWS and can find solutions to tricky architecture questions in an Event-Driven set-up. You want to work in a cross-functional product team? Join us to make our Community of Trust vision come to life! Submit the form for the next step in your career.
What your role's responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance for infrastructure topics for a product team consisting of developers, PO, QA, UI/UX, Agile Coach and other supporting functions
- Developing new functionality / components around the web platform and improve existing ones by supporting with your infrastructure and operations knowledge
- Setting up concepts for infrastructure and implementing them in AWS via Terraform
- Developing and implementing concepts for monitoring / logging in AWS CloudWatch, Instana and Logz.io
- Ensuring with the team that our systems are operating as intended
What your day as a Cloud Engineer (f/m/d) might look like:
- Begin your day by setting up your workspace, whether it's at home or in the office, ensuring it's just right for a productive day ahead.
- Open your personalized task manager and immerse yourself in the range of projects you're currently tackling, from short-term tasks to major stories within larger Epics.
- Gather with your team in the daily standup. If there’s not much on-going for you, feel free to switch to the weekly with your other DevOps colleagues (f/m/d).
- Handle a low-prio incident. Often it’s the DLQ in our event-driven system.
- Discuss the priority of upcoming maintenance with the Product Owner and guide the devs.
- It's lunchtime! Enjoy a meal at home with your significant other or join team members and colleagues in exploring nearby restaurants.
- If you're in the office, seize the opportunity to indulge in treats like Waffle Day or Health Day. Grab a freshly baked Waffle or a freshly crushed Smoothie, reenergizing you for the tasks at hand.
- Roll out the latest internal Terraform modules to Testing and Stage environments to verify the expected budget impact and capacity planning.
- Verify via centralized logging and the dashboards that everything is running smoothly.
- Take a small-to-medium-sized dev ticket in TypeScript or Java and work on it with your developer colleagues.
- If you're in the Office today? Extend your day with a refreshing moment on the Rooftop Terrace, savoring a complimentary Drink before bidding the Office adieu – because we value work-life balance.
- Alternatively, this could be your monthly self-education day, free from meetings and devoted to your chosen learning and self-improvement agenda.