Communication is your passion. You have an affinity for e-commerce and have creative ideas on how to make the online stores of our B2B customers even more successful. You are not afraid to proactively contribute your ideas to the company and implement them together with your account management team. You enjoy networking with internal stakeholders as well as with our customer's online shops, because their success is your goal and your motivation - day after day. By doing so, we will teach you the most important tools for sales: Starting with negotiations with our existing customers through handling the complete customer journey.
- Potential analysis: Together with your team lead and other colleagues, you will find out which customer segment brings the most potential, analyze the current market situation and identify needs as well as optimization potentials of your customer's online shops.
- Team support: You support your team with various tasks in their daily business. In addition, you will be in close contact with other internal departments such as Sales, Customer Success or Marketing.
- Project and knowledge management: You exchange ideas with your colleagues on different projects and implement them proactively, for example in regard to new tools, creating newsletters or preparing workshops.
- Sales: You get to know the goals of an online shop and understand how you can solve their challenges profitably with our technologies to develop our customers and their product portfolio.
- Churn prevention: You take over the pre-qualification of reasons for termination and discuss the further procedure with your team colleagues.